top of page
STYLIST RENTAL TERMS
Industry professionals may request fittings from the entirety of the A Part of the Rest Designer Vintage collection. Please also view our rental collection page to view a few select styles that are only showcased there as they are not available for purchase.
We offer stylist pulls for 48-hour client fittings at a fixed rate of $250 for up to 10 items. Rental fee includes shipping and return fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the following:
Items desired, artist/client, dates needed and proposed usage of items. We will respond within 24 hours with approval and production rental fee information.
Once approved and fitting fee has been processed, items can either be picked up locally at our studio in downtown La Jolla or shipped to your desired location by the requested fitting date.
If selects are made from the fitting, please notify us right away with further details about production usage dates.
Stylists MUST agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. Failure to adhere to these policies may result in us restricting future rentals.
1. No tailoring (temporary or permanent) or dry cleaning of items is allowed. Please only use garment clips - no safety pins as these can damage the fabric. Any evidence of the above will result in stylist being responsible for full retail price of replacing the garment.
2. Please return items by agreed upon date. Failure to return on time will result in a $30/per day late fee and items not returned within 2 weeks will be considered a non-return. Stylist will then be responsible for full retail price of garment(s).
We understand that things happen, so please communicate any delay details with us as soon as possible so that we can assess the situation and make accommodations where necessary.
3.Please notify A Part of the Rest immediately of any damage to garment(s). We will assess and advise accordingly. Please do NOT attempt to repair or bring to a third party tailor. Any evidence of this will result in stylist being charged full retail price of garment.
5. Stylist will be responsible and charged full retail price for any lost or stolen items.
6. We may waive rental fee for some special editorial placements as long as editorial credit is given to @apartoftherest. Please include details when making request and we will review case by case.
7. Almost all rental items are available for purchase. Please get in touch with us to discuss.
bottom of page